- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MongoDB,PostgreSQL
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work with 3-4 member team closely and client to identify and prioritize business needs Developing and mentoring junior team members by providing constructive, and facilitating opportunities Involve and plan the sprint works along with Scrum master in all agile ceremonies Ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Design
- Technical Experience : Strong exposure on Unix Shell scripting and Cloudant; Cosmos DB; MongoDB; PostGres databases Having minimum of 3 years of Hands-on experience on NO Sql DBs Exposure to Azure services will be an added advantage Familiarity with tuning or optimization techniques
- Professional Attributes : Healthcare domain exposure to understand data for Analysis purposes Aware of Agile methodologies Experience with Agile processes for software development Strong at writing scripts using Shell/Bash scripting for automating the tasks Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.