- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for providing AO support for a bunch of applications with key skills in Adobe AEM/CQ 2 Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities 3 Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis 4 Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues
- Technical Experience : 1 Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning 2 Knowledge of any Service Management ticketing tool such as Service Now 3 Incident Management Process
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills is a must 2 The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full-time education 2 ITIL V3 Foundation certification is good to have
- Additional Information : 1 Willing to provide on call support during non business hours
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.