- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :JBOSS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development,Liferay Digital Experience Platform
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible to install, configure, and maintain JBoss Operations Network JON and Tomcat Apache webserver Tune JBoss parameters for optimal system performance Advanced level troubleshooting of Jboss specific issues Configuration, Performance Tuning, Upgrade and implementing HA functions Experience in working on Integration between Apache-Tomcat and Apache-Jboss Implementing the end to end SSL configuration for Jboss Responsible for installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Drools
- Technical Experience : Excellent hands-on experience in Jboss administration and troubleshooting Hands-on knowledge of WebLogic administration activities troubleshooting Windows and Linux
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and documentation skills Must be a team player and be able to communicate well with the IT team and stakeholders
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.