- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis,SmartStream TLM
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Co-ordinate across multiple teams to understand the current reporting landscape in ETD Intellimatch and document the as is and to be processes B:Define the requirements with the business stakeholders for the reports to be migrated and create business requirements documents C:Translate the requirements into technical requirements for the development team to implement D:Work with the team to develop and build out reports that meets the needs of GGC stakeholder
- Technical Experience : A:5 years Exp in business analysis with an affinity to information technology B: Exp in delivery and implementation track record C:Ability to clearly determine and describe in-scope and out-of-scope elements D:Able to interpret a set of business requirements and develop practical, robust solutions E:Exp with source system to target system data mapping E:Strong documentation skills with previous experience in creating requirements documents F:Knowledge of database structures and processes
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills B: Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident C: Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Additional Information : A:Demand is for ETD Intellimatch B:Nearest skill per Industry Group is Smartstream TLM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.