- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAS Data Integration
- Good To Have Skills :SAS BI Tools
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: SAS Developer in Data Warehousing Environment using SAS DI and SAS BI tools b: Good knowledge of Unix / Linux environment and shell scripting c: Configuration and deployment of SAS products for Windows workstations and Linux servers d: The SAS Platform Administrator also ensures the platform is positioned for compliance with IT policies and standards and agreed upon service levels e: Analyzes program requirement and design appropriate solutions for SAS DI platform implementation that best fi
- Technical Experience : a: Strong experience with SQL , Teradata on Unix environment b: SAS Developer with Strong Experience in SAS DI, SAS Enterprise Guide, Base SAS, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS CPM tool c: Experience in Banking or Finance Domain Functional in Finance/Credit Risk Requirements d: Understanding Business Specification document/Source map document for creating Packages and Reports e: Expertise in analyzing batch failures and Drill-down
- Professional Attributes : a: should be good at client handling skills b: should have good communication
- Educational Qualification : a: Minimum 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.