- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Functional
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : •Participate in customer orals document business requirements •Analyze business requirement and do gap-fit analysis for more than one functional area. •Analyze requirements and provide solutions from Microsoft technology stack and ISV addons •Demonstrate good understanding of the parameters and master data setup and should be able to configure them independently. •Provide support in resolving L support tickets. •Support presales activities validate estimates, assumptions and solution plan
- Technical Experience : •End to end view of capabilities of D365 Applications and design business processes •Able to execute all complexity EE process like Order to Cash,Procure to Pay,Manufacturing,Retail or Warehouse,Transportation process •Able to independently handle Supply Chain master data setups and configurations •Support in Regression Testing using RSAT Tool and SITs •5 years of relevant exp,Ability to work in D365 Applications CE,D365 Proj Operations •Prepare FRD,FDD for medium complex customizations
- Professional Attributes : Coach,mentor and lead team Demonstrate Customer Focus,active listening,consultative approach
- Additional Information : •Exposure to Power BI,Power Platform,LCS BPM,Azure DevOps will be added benefit •MB700 certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.