- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Chemicals Industry Applications,HR Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within Shells standards and controls framework; B: Proactively analyse variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action; C:Engage internal and external stakeholders such as users, customers and suppliers
- Technical Experience : A: Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle adhering to the Shell Project Delivery Framework PDF methodology and other standards at a scale of up to 2M, with up to 20 team member B: Create and deliver relevant and impactful communications for project or workstream stakeholders C: Manage and report risks at a project level to make timely recommendations that will maximize value D: Execute the required governance approach defined by the Decision Review Board
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : A: minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.