1. Perform validation of instruction, confirmation and pre-matching of all trades
2. Timely processing of all trades that are to be validated and matched within cut off
3. Investigate and resolve all trade, cash and stock discrepancies, escalate unresolved items the supervisor
4. Follow & report any unmatched instructions or failed trades, and liaise with the relevant parties.
5. Respond Promptly to FO,MO, External counterparties, NY teams for any queries received
6. Perform the Special Payment Order (SPOs) process
7. Prepare wire movements and make payments before cut off.
8. Process of daily funding prior to cut-off
9. Position management, prepare required transfers accordingly until settlement
10. Contacting Front Office /Middle Office /Clearer for any unmatched trades and follow up till resolution.
11. Follow up and ensure settlement on key deals / key clients.
12. Ensure that all relevant payment messages are authorized and released before the currency cut-off time.
13. Create invoices, monitor payments
14. Coupons and dividends management
15. Cross train and support other members in the team. Provide backup to other members of the team during holiday.
16. Participate in projects or UATs, whenever required.
17. Ensure that policies, procedures, best practices, mission and objectives set by management are adhered to on daily basis
18. Ad-hoc responsibilities that may be assigned by management.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.