- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Pegasystems Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Manage and ensure quality standards of Pega implementations b: Meeting and Managing engagement with Enterprise Architects c: Responsible for architect and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks d: Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega e: Lead the discussions and initiatives on integration of other applications with Pega based application
- Technical Experience : a: CSA certified b: Experience of technically leading the application development for atleast 2 sizable Pega solutions c: Experience of leading consulting assignments related to Pega fitment assessment d: Have extensive experience in leading inception and elaboration exercises with business and technical stakeholders in defining PRPC solutions for complex business requirements e: Works in conjunction with Program Manager
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication and analytical skills b: Good Team Player c: Must Have Flexibility to work and meet the project timelines Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : a: Min 15 years of full time education b: Pega certification added advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.