- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Understanding of RAML and how to participate in API-led implementations with a RAML-first approach 2 Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Runtime Manager ARM or Mule Management Console MMC 3 Experience building, testing, and deploying MuleSoft applications using MuleSoft Anypoint Studio
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong Java skills and experience with JSON and XML 2 Hands-on experience with various design patterns within MuleSoft such as Scatter-Gather 3 Understanding of the MuleSoft exception-handling capabilities and how to integrate those concepts into solution design 4 Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design 5 Understanding of the difference between RESTful and SOAP Web Services
- Professional Attributes : 1 Having Good Communication skill 2 Good team player
- Educational Qualification : 1 Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : 1 Visa details-NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.