- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :SAP Purchasing (MM PO)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Work with the business process team, client team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements B Serve as functional experts of the module and processes in scope C Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases D Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable
- Technical Experience : A Work with the Project Manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application B Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Professional Attributes : A Very good technical problem solving skills and able to work under deadlines in a changing environment, B Good customer relationship skills
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.