- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good To Have Skills :Hadoop,Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS),Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Involved in the design, build and integration of data from various sources and the management of our Big Data environment - Understanding business business data sources and integrate and/ or transform as per business need - Customization and development of ETL routines, modelling, queries, reports and analysis - Support existing Data Marts, Warehouse Process Chains and associated models and queries - Ensuring successful delivery of all assigned Data Engineering work on projects across business
- Technical Experience : Experience in Software Development and Agile Methodologies - Experience in Data Science and associated technologies and platforms eg R, Phyton, Cloudera, Hadoop - Experience in Database and Data Storage Platforms - Experience in developing ETL routines, processes and structures - Experience in secure software design and software security best practice - Experience in incident, change management and transition processes - Reporting, documentation/writing - Excellent Organizational skills
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Degree or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.