- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Statistical Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : BASE SAS certified with atleast 1 years of sas programming experience Develop, test, debug, and deploy the SAS programs Familiar with SAS UNIX and Windows environment Good knowledge of SAS Macros, PROC REPORT and PROC SQL Experience in cleaning and comparing mid-to-large size sas datasets
- Technical Experience : Develop SAS and SQL query to pull the data translated from a database diagram and report requirements; Work with large data sets and cleanse data to integrity; Deliver timely and accurate output in a variety of different formats; PDF,EXCEL, HTML etc
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills - Good analystical skills - Good presentation skills - Ability to work under pressure
- Additional Information : Ready for Global Village Bang8 as the location and 1230 -930 Shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.