- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :.NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :.Net Full Stack Development,ASP.NET,DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Responsible for the creation of clean, portable, well documented backend code - Develop Net and Net Core Applications on Azure and On-Prem, connecting to WebAPI via gateway - Work in an agile DevSecOps environment - Build and maintain applications both on-premise and on the cloud Azure - Build unit tests and ensure code quality - Carry out peer code reviews and adhere to DevSecOps practices - Utilize automation, CI/CD and agile delivery methodology - Provide website maintenance and enhancement
- Technical Experience : - Experience in Software Development and Agile Methodologies - Experience in developing NET applications - Experience in CI/CD and DevSecOps platforms - Experience in Cloud Technologies and Platforms eg Azure - Experience in secure software design and software security best practice - Experience in incident, change management and transition processes - Reporting, documentation/writing - Excellent Organisational skills - Experience with a wide range of IT environments, platforms and applications
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Degree or equivalent work experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.