- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Avanade Scrum Development
- Good To Have Skills :.NET Architecture,ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Project Role: Facilitating the daily stand-up Helping the team maintain their burndown chart Setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions Shielding the team from interruptions during Sprints Removing obstacles that affect the team Walking the product owner through technical user stories Encouraging collaboration between the Scrum team and product owner Assess the available toolsets and provide recommendation of best fit
- Technical Experience : Relevant 3rd level Degree eg in Business Studies/IT or industry certification with requisite professional experience Scrum Master with previous experience with the Agile methodology within the required industry Expert in agile project management and Scrum Fully conversant with all aspects of software systems and processes Scrum certification, 5 Years in a scrum master role or 5 years in project management with at least 3 years in a scrum master role
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.