- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Oracle BI Publisher
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Should be able to extensively work on Oracle BI Publisher Reports and extracts development for Cloud Outbound interfaces using RTF, E-text and XSL Templates b: Prepare technical design, test scripts, deployment plans and bug fixes c: Review technical designs and code
- Technical Experience : a: Must have at least 3-4 years of hands on experience of Oracle BI Publisher Reports and Outbound Integrations b: Basic domain knowledge of Oracle Cloud Finance and SCM Modules would be added advantage
- Professional Attributes : a: Must have good communication skills b: Must have client facing skills c: Must have good presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : a: Any Bachelors Degree b: Postgraduate qualification in Business Management will be an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.