- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :User Interface Development Solutions
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in e-CommerceB2B and B2C, Content Management Implemented Hybris projects for multiple clients and expert in hybris data modeling, Hybris cockpit design Clear understanding of Hybris ecommerce modules: cart, personalization, catalog, promotions, checkout, order management Familiarity with application frameworks Spring, build automation Ant and Web Services REST
- Technical Experience : Experience with web application servers Tomcat preferred Exposure to Java frameworks Spring, Struts and Hibernate, middleware integration through ESB / Message Queue, JDBC and ORM tools is recommended Experienced in integrating with other applications within Hybris and also with backend SAP Worked with hybris cockpits PCM, WCMS, Backoffice, impex and hybris accelerators Worked on Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines
- Professional Attributes : -Good Communication skill -Good team building skill -Should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : BE/MCA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.