- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :MicroStrategy Business Intelligence(BI)
- Good To Have Skills :Hadoop,Talend Big Data,Talend ETL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Defining users groups and developing role based access to MicroStrategy dashboards b: Expert level skills in a range of BI technologies and applications and willingness to learn and use new technologies c:Some experience and knowledge of Talend ETL or other ELT tools like Informatica d:Worked on designing schema and creating Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies and Transformations e: Information Modelling f:Troubleshoot issues raised by users and provide timely resolutions
- Professional Attributes : a: At least 4 years of experience in MicroStrategy ideally in version 10x b: Excellent written and oral communication skills c: Ability to work effectively independently or as part of d: team to achieve objectives e: Experience of working in agile teams using methodologies such as SCRUM and/or SAFe
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors or Masters Degree b: Regular 15/16 year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.