- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ
- Good To Have Skills :Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 A technical resource who has demonstrated expertise in one or more of the In-Scope Products 2 This resource can articulate technical solutions and how they can solve client business problems to both technical and non-technical audiences 3 This resource can direct technical consultants in development activities may include: 4 Translates KPIs and high-level requirements 5 Drafts detailed implementation plan 6 Works with clients technical team to configure and deploy products
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Analytical Skills 2 Good Presentation Skills 3 Good Communication Skils Ability to work in a team and as well as an Individual contributor
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.