- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA Portfolio and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for Writing BPD, System setup for POC workshops, Functional Specification, Performing FUT, Perform Integration testing with client, Performing UAT with Users Configuration and defect resolving Post Go live working on CR
- Technical Experience : 1Attending blueprinting workshops for gathering requirements from customer 2Creation and Updating of Business Process Documents 3Setting up and Configuration of SAP System for POC demo to customer 4Writing of Business Blueprint Documents 5Writing of Functional Specification Documents 6Performing Unit testing and System Integration testing with Client
- Professional Attributes : Must have good communication skill, Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Educational Qualification : B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.