- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experienced in Salesforce with hands-on experience in Apex coding, configuration, and integration 2 Candidate must have atleast 2yrs relevant Salesforce development experience
- Technical Experience : 1 Candidate must have 2 years experience in Apex Coding, RESP API integration, Configuration and deployment tools like JENKINS, Bamboo, BitBucket, GIT etc 2 Candidate must be able to develop product and integrate with downstream systems
- Professional Attributes : 1 Candidate must have good communication skills 2 Should be able manage Stakeholder and learn and adapt quickly
- Educational Qualification : 15Yrs fulltime education is mandatory
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.