- Project Role :Technology Consulting Practitioner (TC)
- Project Role Description : Advises, leads and works on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle,and provides advisory work for the IT function itself.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills : Oracle Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills : Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architecture,Oracle Fusion Middleware Administration,Oracle Golden Gate Middleware
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Drive architecture technical delivery in Oracle cloud/ on premise Engineered System Solution planning and technical architecture delivery for Oracle cloud IaaS PaaS Guide team in competency development and project delivery on Oracle cloud on premise Engineered System Technically lead teams in project delivery/Migration for Oracle Cloud - IaaS / PaaS Oracle apps unlimited Technically lead architecture for Oracle Cloud IaaS PaaS, Define TCO / Devops / Devsecopcs / Kubern
- Technical Experience : Oracle Database administration with hands on experience in Exadata implementation/support projects Good Knowledge of Oracle Cloud technologies and resources IaaS, IAM policies, Networking, VPN setup, Oracle Cloud PaaS Architecture Administration FMW/Weblogic Administration Experience in managing multiple Oracle database Expert in Oracle Real Application Cluster RAC management, Automatic Storage Management ASM, Oracle Data Guard, Golden Gate
- Professional Attributes: Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Ability to lead, motivate team in pressure
- Educational Qualification: B Tech- BE - BCA - MCA
- Additional Information: Willing to work in 24x7 Support functions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.