- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : MongoDB
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a.MongoDB on prem n Cloud Atlas Arch Exp in design n architect multiple project.b.Expert in MongoDB Data Modeling,Configure,monitor,deploy replica sets,Write procedure for backup n disaster recovery,Ensure that DBs achieve max performance n availability.c.Product Development or Mgmt exp i.e. Data on Cloud asset.d.Presales n solution ownership of sales pursuit for MongoDB related service Data on Cloud. Own end 2 end RFP or RFI or Proactive proposal, client presentation n solution workshop.
- Technical Experience : a.Overall 12 yrs at least 5 plus on MongoDBb.Contribute in area i.e. solution, build PoVs,offerings development,train n capability buildingc.Design data migration solutions,provide oversight,advice to data engineers who are undertaking build,execution of data migration pipeline n cut over plan
- Professional Attributes: a.Excellent Analytical skill, Attitude to learn n pick up things, Comms skillsb.Make sure that teams are working at standard set for organization by Data Solution Archc.Work with wider team of tech arch to make sure that organization’s system are designed in accordance with appropriate data arch
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech Plus MBA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.