- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : : Managed Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting Eg Shell, Powershell, Ansible, Terraform etc Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet Implementing experience with primary AWS services EC2, ELB, ECS, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, Route53 S3 Good understanding of Enterprise Networks, Security and Identity Access Management Hands-on experience in Migration of business software at scale to Data Centers or Cloud
- Technical Experience : Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments Experience in performance optimization techniques AWS Solutions Architect Certified preferable Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Professional Attributes : Leading highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments Experience in performance optimization techniques AWS Solutions Architect Certified preferable Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.