- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :5
- Work Experience :18+ years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements for a given system or application 2 Incorporate and Enforce Secure SDLC with development Teams including DevSecOps 3 Research information security standards and incorporate best practices in architecture and design 4 should be well versed with Application Security Architecture and Design, hands on to probe at finer level of detail preferable 5 Conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessmen
- Technical Experience : 1 Evaluate network and security Architecture, develop requirements for Software Secure Architecture and Design adhering to industry standards 2 Implement security by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; 3 Prepare preventive and reactive measures across all layers of the application 4 Ensure Key Management Practices, creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; 5 Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting in
- Professional Attributes : 1 Explore opportunities to add value by Securing and Hardening Systems 2 Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.