- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Oracle SOA OSB
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 JD: Should have minimum 3 6 Yrs of experience 2 Good understanding on Message Flow, Proxy Service, Business Service, XQuery, XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST,WSDL, Adapters, SLA Alerts etc 3 OSB Service Deployment experience must 4 Testing experience of services via OSB console, SOAP UI 5 Installation of new clusters and nodes 6 Monitoring and administration of other middleware components like Apache, Kong 7 Good experience on performance tuning of Weblogic server wrt Heap, thread, GC and connection po
- Technical Experience : 9 Configuration of JMS Servers, JMS Queues, JMS Bridges and its components 10 WLST scripting experience would be an added advantage 11 Deployment experience of J2EE applications 12 Strong Analytical and Problem solving abilities 13 Basic Unix Commands along with Basic SQL queries
- Professional Attributes : Good communication Skill
- Educational Qualification : Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.