- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft PowerApps
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI,Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for building applications and components using Power Platform PowerApps, Power Automate 2 Responsible for interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for web applications built in Power Apps 3 Responsible for understanding requirements and transforming the business use cases into building applications for end users
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 1 year of experience using Power Platform PowerApps, Power Automate 2 Strong knowledge in programming and web app development 3 Minimum of 2 years in total modern web and/or application development using any Microsoft technologies/skills 4 Exposure to SharePoint, Database like MS SQL, etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process 2 Good verbal and written communication 3 Should work with minimal supervision 4 Should have good problem solving and analytical skills 5 Should have good team player capabilities to efficiently collaborate with other team members
- Educational Qualification : Full time 15 years of regular education
- Additional Information : Knowledgeable on Object Orient Knowledgeable on Data Model Connections
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.