- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Web Services Security,Web Services Standards
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build, and test the custom integration architecture components as part of the solution Design, configure, and support the procured integration components, eg BPM tools, EAI tools, ESBs, etc Extend the system integration analysis of the overall integration solution by developing the process, data, andapplication integration components into an integration design
- Technical Experience : Facilitate Joint Application Design sessions with the interfacing application teams to ensure cross-teamcommunication and collaboration Validate that the integration designs meet the overall business process integration requirements and are consistentwith the System Integration Flow
- Professional Attributes : Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skillsShould be able to co ordinate with the client and onshore teams
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.