- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Access
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Responsible for the customization, development of solutions within Microsoft Office Products and to support any previously created solutions Microsoft Excel VBA, SharePoint and Access are the key products that are supported - Fix any defects associated with these custom-built Office Solutions - Carry out ad-hoc or routine tasks that are required to keep these MS Office solutions running - To implement changes or releases to these solutions - To ensure that Excel sheets conform to IT Governance
- Technical Experience : - Experience in Software Development and Agile Methodologies - Experience developing on SharePoint - Experience developing in VBA and Excel Macros - Experience in CI/CD and DevSecOps platforms - Experience in Cloud Technologies and Platforms eg Azure - Experience in secure software design and software security best practice - Experience in incident, change management and transition processes - Reporting, documentation/writing - Excellent Organizational skills
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Degree or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.