- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1New configuration changes based on PMI requests 2Support the design and implementation of new integrations required with Azure AD B2B 3Management of existing PMI roles 4 Able to Report Project status, Risk, Issues, dependencies and provide mitigation strategy 5 Must have experience leading teams and developing usable software products
- Technical Experience : 1 Collaborate and support Infosys team to investigate and resolve UAM and configuration issues 2 Exp in Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Professional Attributes : 1Able to guide and mentor junior developers on the team and challenge architects 2 Excellent communication and interpersonal skills 3 Ability to work individually as well as in a team Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.