- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure PaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements 2 Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements 3 Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients 4 Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications 5 Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong knowledge and hands-on in Azure Integration Services 2 Should have hands-on on Experience in MS Azure function development 3 Knowledge on MS Azure architecture 4 Develop ARM Templates for deployment ,ASPNet, C coding experience 5 Fundamentals on Azure DevOps 6 Must Have Skills: API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Azure Functions Writing policies in API Management, 7 working experience on different Logic App connectors,
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English 4 Comfortable in discussing technical issues with customer 5 Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE in addition to regular 15 year full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.