- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Data Integration Services
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and implement solutions Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture Set clear team goals Delegate tasks and set deadlines Oversee day-to-day operation Monitor team performance and report on metrics and team members Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Technical Experience : 7 years of programming experience on Web, Windows, with technologies AspNET MVC, MS SQL, WCF, REST, Web API, Java Script, JSON, net framework 2 years MS Azure experience IaaS AND PaaS end-to-end solution, thorough understanding of Azure Services including migration concerns, security, configuration, integration concepts and in-depth awareness of offerings of Microsoft Azure Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Professional Attributes : Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.