- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Murex Back Office
- Good To Have Skills :Murex Test Automation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Eliciting requirements and Requirements organization B Translating and simplifying requirements C Requirements management and communication D Requirements analysis and Assisting with the business case E Planning and monitoring
- Technical Experience : A Experience working in Capital Markets B Should have dealt with products such Forex, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equites, etc C Should have worked on some Trading Package such as Murex, Calypso, Kondor, etc D Should be familiar with the processes in the Investment Banking or Capital Market Industry
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skill B Resource should have good analytical Problem solving skill C Candidate should be a good team player
- Educational Qualification : A Engineering graduate preferably Computer since graduate
- Additional Information : A Applicable working in shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.