- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1ATTP Implementation experience minimum 2 years in SAP Track Trace implementation projects preferably SAP Advanced Track Trace for Pharmaceuticals 2 Owns implementation of integration scenarios end to end on all aspects which have impact on the architecture Owns documentation; end to end process SME for the team and Customer 3 Knowledge of relevant GS1 Standards EPCIS, CBV 4 Deep technical and Business Process understanding in Track Trace / Pharmaceutical Compliance
- Technical Experience : 1 Strong background in defining and developing technology solutions in the context of implementation projects, Cloud experience preferred 2 Critical thinking skills and ability to appropriately frame problems to deliver well-built recommendations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills 2 Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident 3 client and stakeholder management 4 Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/B-Tech Full Time degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.