- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Test Management
- Good To Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy,Test Data Management Implementation,TestNG
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Gather Performance Testing Requirements b Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability c Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases d Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes a Must have knowledge functional testing experience b Must have prepared test cases based on user/test scenarios
- Technical Experience : 8 years of performance testing experience with at least 4 years of it involving HP Load Runner mandatory b Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools at least one each - HP Load Runner v125, HP Performance Center125, c Testing Coordination experience Full understand of End to End performance test process and experience on how and when to engage different teams such as DBA, Dev or System admins Good to have knowledge on tools like GIT,JIRA,MS XL advanced b W
- Professional Attributes : Will be responsible for Quality of Deliverables Will be leading the Functional Testing, Performance Testing and AO Team Has to work closely with the Development Manager and Tech Archs Will be Reporting to onshore Delivery Lead Ability to guide the Testers, and ensure the right processes
- Additional Information : Should be metrics driven Has to be experienced in test planning, execution monitoring and reporting
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.