- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager,VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Day to day administration of SCCM environment to include engineering new solutions as needed 2 Providing technical guidance to SCCM team and customer 3 Provide Tier 3 support 4 Creating and updating technical documentation as required 5 Team-oriented and able to operate with minimal supervision 6 Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in design and installation of Microsoft System Configuration Manager2012 2 Expertise of SCCM client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SCCM issues 3 Experience with Microsoft SCCM administration including Windows and Office security updates
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills 2 Strong operational mindset 3 Exceptional ability and motivation to solve problems 4 Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture norms
- Additional Information : Cloud certification preferred Agree to work in 247 shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.