- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP for Utilities Billing
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Support the SAP for Utilities Designs and build/adjust configurations in system 2 Create New Rate structures 3 Create or update functional specifications for the impacted custom objects as a result of migration
- Technical Experience : 1 Good functional understanding of SAP for Utilities and SAP ABAP development 2 Experience in creating or update test scripts 3 Experience in Execute test scripts, defect logging and support configuration defect fix 4 Support mock runs and resolve data issues 5 Support deployment
- Professional Attributes : : Good analytical problem-solving skills b: Good written and verbal Communication skills c: Ability to work independently with little supervision d: Must have SAP for Utilities knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.