- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 2 Define CICD Pipelines for the Project 3 Resource should be able to understand the technical, functional design documents and work accordingly 4 Resource should be able to resolve technical, build issues 5 Follow release management code deployment process to migrate the code changes 6 Able to work on the task independently 7 Adhere to all standard agile process
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have an expertise in CoreJava,Java,J2ee 2 Experience in OOPS Concepts, Spring Boot 3 Experience in Restful Webservice 4 Experience with Microservices, Functions, Event-driven/reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures 5 Experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource must have good communication skills 2 Experience in agile project will be good to have 3 Ready to learn and take challenges
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.