- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :VMware Architecture and Design
- Good To Have Skills :Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Architecture and Design involving VMWare and in other Virtualization environment 2 Engineering of implemented and BAU environment 3 Implement Hyperautomation and orchestration 4 Support solutions and technical queries for new and existing client 5 Support major and critical issues across the organization 6 Act as an SME for the domain
- Technical Experience : 1Expertise in VMware with VR Suite in terms of design, architecting and build 2Experience in Wintel - Hyper-V or Xen and/or Lintel platform - KVM 3Exposure in VMware SDDC 4Expertise on Virtualization tools SRM,DRS, VMware Converter, Platspin etc 5Experience in the Private Cloud and Hyperconverged infrastructure EMC, Nutanix, VMware 6Experience on Public, Hybrid Cloud AWS , Azure or Google Cloud in terms of design build 7Expertise on PowerCLI, PowerShell, and /or Python or JSON
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very good communication and articulation skill on solutions developed 2 Learning attitude for new technologies 3 Good team player with collaboration culture 4 Should have experience in client interaction and communication
- Educational Qualification : Relevant Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.