- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Exalogic Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle IaaS Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Exalogic/PCA System Administration L2/L3 support -Ensure availability and performance of the Exalogic/PCA system -Support Infra on OCI -Improvement and maintenance of the Exalogic/PCA System and middleware to include rollout and upgrades -Implementation and release of server changes according to agreed timescales and costs
- Technical Experience : -5 years of experience in Oracle Linux/Oracle VM and Exalogic/PCA Administration -Very Good Knowledge of Oracle Cloud technologies and resources IaaS, IAM policies, Networking, VPN setup -Assist in defining and reviewing the Engineered Systems technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements -Shell/ Perl/Python scripts experience -Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager configuration, reporting and performance manage
- Professional Attributes : -Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification : -B Tech - BE - BCA - MCA
- Additional Information : -24/7 Rotational Shift Coverage -Proficient in Oracle Linux and Virtualization
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.