- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Manage customer requirements for moving shared services to Azure including DNS, AD, Citrix, B: Preparing the infrastructure landing zones to support hub and spoke topology C: Defining application performance requirements and mapping capacity in Azure VM, Storage and Networking sizing D: Documenting the infrastructure design including high level, logical and detailed level diagrams
- Technical Experience : A:Experience in two or more of the following: Azure ARM templates, Terraform, PowerShell DSC B:Good understanding of Azure logic apps, monitor, app insight, log analytics, event grid, functions, ARM template, Storage, VNETs, NSGs, Webapps, HDinsight, Databricks, Data factory, bot framework, AKS, AI/ML services C:Experience in Designing and implementing new Microsoft Azure systems; implementing best practices and industry standards D:Migrating on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure cloud
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently B: Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills written and verbal, and interpersonal skills C: Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Educational Qualification : A: BTech
- Additional Information : A: None
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Life Insurance Ecosystem Solution Architecture Lead
USA MN - Minneapolis
System Architect Manager
USA NY - New York
Commerce Tech Lead (Headless/MACH Commerce)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.