- Project Role :Technology Solution Planning Lead
- Project Role Description : Critical client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. Drives the sign off on the technology solution and acts as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. Acts as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills : Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Lead or support solution development, integration, pricing and prepare response for large multi tower opportunity as assigned 2-Incorporate through review and discussion the Business need, Technical need, Compliance requirement and IT strategy roadmap of client into the solution 3-Lead IO solution teams for complex deals providing oversight to multiple solution architects, SME, transition and transformation experts where needed 4-Working with the deal shaper sales Team
- Technical Experience : 1-Experience in develop competitive and technically sound solution addressing the client requirements 2-Interface with client senior stakeholders, technical leads to socialise, communicate and defend the solution 3-Experience in architecting and deploying multi-tiered applications along with Cloud security essentials 4-Experience in cloud migration Technologies, Hybrid Cloud Solutions integrating public cloud into tradition hosting/delivery models 5-Good knowledge of Agile and DevOps process
- Professional Attributes: 1-Project management skills exp in IT Outsourcing 2-Delivery exp will be an advantage 3-Exp with industry standard project management methods tools 4-Strong Commercial acumen and exp with deal structuring methods 5-Strong verbal and written communication skills lucid presentation skills
- Educational Qualification: 1-Graduate from reputed institute, an MBA from leading institutes will be an advantage
- Additional Information: 1-AWS, Google or Azure trained / certified architect eg Amazon Certified Solutions Architect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Operations Solution Architect
Posted 17 days ago
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Solution Architect
Posted 20 days ago
Solution Architect Sr. Manager (HR)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.