Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a: Technical Solution Shaping and Pre-Sales for deals and opportunities b: Would be responsible for requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, high level solution shaping c:Would be responsible for pre-sales work around road-mapping, implementation plan, staffing and costing and financials d: Conduct peer review and reviews with leadership e: SME services for Salesforce technology, participate in discovery and requirement gathering exercises
- Technical Experience : a: 10 years of experience in various SDLC roles with minimum 4 years of experience in SFDC b: Techno-Functional knowledge of salesforce and its ecosystem c: Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Apex, Process Builder d: Knowledge on all or some of the various Salesforce modules like Sales, Service, CPQ, FSL, Einstein, Health Cloud or ecosystem products like Vlocity, Veeva e: Good concepts on Salesforce integration and data migration
- Professional Attributes : Good Oral and written communication skills b: Able to independently perform all essential functions of the job with minimal guidance c: Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore d: Played Pre-Sales or Solution Architect role with experience in Technical Solution shaping
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education Bachelor/Masters university degree in Technology, Engineering/MBA
- Additional Information : Knowledge of Development tools, IDEs, and configuration management tools, defect management process
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.