- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM Master Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Strong experience in customizing IBM MDM modules 2 : Deep understanding of various apis of IBM Master Data Management 3 : Must have 4 years of strong experience in Java programming language 4 : Minimum of 5 years of experience in IBM Master Data Management 5 : Understand MDM Data modeling and IBM BigMatch
- Technical Experience : 1 : Require Core Technical IBM MDM, Java/J2EE, Restful Webservices, EJB and Unix 2 : Understand Business rules such as match merge, survivorship golden record etc 3 : Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality 4 : Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems 5 : Understand MDM Data modeling and IBM BigMatch
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Good communication skills to communicate with customers, team members, external data providers, and management 2 : Should have good team handling skills 3 : Should be able to work under pressure 4 : Must have team handling skills 5 : Should be able to interact with clients
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standard
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.