- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development for HANA
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 10-12 Years of Experience in Design, Development and delivery on SAP ABAP, ABAP on HANA 2 2-4 years of hands-on experience in design and development on SAP S/4HANA Cloud Platform - Extended Edition in-app and side-by-side extensions 3 Should have hands-on knowledge about Custom Business Objects, Custom CDS views, Custom Analytical Queries, CDS as OData service in Cloud and on-prem environment, Communication Framework, Enhancement framework in Cloud Environment,Form/Layout development in cloud
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have experience on ECC, S/4HANA technical upgrade, S/4HANA conversions Brownfield and Smart brownfield/Blue Field and able to utilize knowledge to provide solutions for conversions, upgrade and SAP Private Cloud Brown field/Green Field conversions 2 Should be good in stakeholder management, have strong team building, management, written and communication skills 3 Thought leadership and innovation ability 4 Should be able to work independently, without much supervisor involvement 5 BRF
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be good in stakeholder management, have strong team building, management, written and communication skills 2 Excellent leadership quality
- Educational Qualification : BE/Btech
- Additional Information : Sold client demand- external hiring
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.