- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP Ariba
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Resource should be able to manage team while project delivery b Strong analytic skill along with complex issues resolution skill c Knowledge of SAP Ariba for the modules like SAP Ariba SIPM - SLP, SAP Ariba Sourcing, SAP Ariba Contracts Management, SAP Ariba Buying with the process knowledge of procurement processes d Experience in SAP Ariba Catalog Spend Analytics e Should have experience in configuring Ariba On Demand specific configurations
- Technical Experience : a Resource should have experience in handling end to end ARIBA projects on client facing roles b Resource should have strong experience in Solution Plan Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Deploy phases c Resource should have strong knowledge of project SLDC in SAP Ariba Sourcing, Procurement, Upstream and Supplier Information Performance Management
- Professional Attributes : a Proactive in learning and highly self motivated b: Strong Communication skill c: Client handling skills d: Team Player e: Good leadership and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : a Graduation with preferably in Engineering background b Certification in Purchasing skills
- Additional Information : if required travel to client place for carrying out critical tasks
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.