- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Object Oriented Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Managing a team of 8-10 software engineers working on ABAP development projects 2 Resource should be able to understand the SAP ABAP development concepts and should have knowledge on OOPS Framework 3: Resource should be understand the SAP FI CO concepts 4 Performing complex object oriented ABAP programming 5 Supporting SAP modules by contributing to implementation and enhancement activities 6 Conducting unit testing and ensuring release is done in a timely and efficient manner
- Technical Experience : 1 OOABAP BOPF, CDS, Odata 2 Resource should be able to understand the SAP ABAP development concepts and should have knowledge on OOPS Framework 3 Resource should be understand the SAP FI CO concepts 4 Resource should Understand Enhancement Framework 5 Knowledge on ODATA and CDS view is a must Mandatory 6 Proficiency in ABAP OOPs, webservices and related workflows is required
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal/written and inter-personal skills 2 Positive attitude, self-motivated and confident 3 client and stakeholder management 4 Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to details
- Educational Qualification : 1 Minimum 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.