- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Finastra Fusion Global PAYplus (GPP)
- Good To Have Skills :Test Automation Strategy,TOSCA Testsuite
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Good knowledge on ISO messaging B:Knowledge on SoapUI /Postman/Tosca Preferable for functional tester, mandatory for automation tester C:Hands on exp on test case preparation, execution and defect reporting
- Technical Experience : A:Min 4-5 yrs exp with Banking and 2 yrs on Payments domain B:Hands on exp on Finastra GPP SP Fusion product
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong communication skills B: Ability to work independently
- Educational Qualification : A: Min 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.