- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Finastra Fusion Global PAYplus (GPP)
- Good To Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Thorough understanding of GPP workflows and message flows for Single Transactions and Bulk transaction processing B:Defect Triage, Understanding of GPP event logging mechanism and root-cause analysis C:AD / AM activities for GPP Installation deployment, Rule Migration, Scheduled jobs, Interface and Queue management D: Good understanding of payments schemes from either of the countries/regions viz UK/SEPA/US/APAC
- Technical Experience : A:Good experience, 6-7 years, in Global Pay plus GPP BA, implementation work viz process, profiles, configurations etc B:Hands on GPP implementation experience, in either of the payments schemes in viz UK/SEPA/US/APAC regions C: Experience, of Business / Functional Analysis in banking payments domain
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong communication skills B: Strong leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Min 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.