- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AWS Glue
- Good To Have Skills :AWS BigData,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: GIT and source code management best practices 2: Working understanding of the responsibilities in an Agile/Scrum development methodology 3: Effective in written and verbal communication 4: Migrating to or building natively in a cloud environment
- Technical Experience : Must Have Skills 1: AWS Services - AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, AWS Lambda AWS S3 2: Programming Languages - Python/PySpark, SQL 3: Experienced in developing complex data transformation ETLs,chain multiple jobs together or invoke jobs on-demand from other services like AWS Lambda, AWS Glue Nice to Have Skills 1: AWS Services-AWS EMR, AWS Lake Formation, AWS Step Functions, AWS DynamoDB 2: Certification-AWS Developer Associate or AWS Solution Architect Associate
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good learning ability 2: Good communication skills 3: Good team player
- Educational Qualification : Btech/BE/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.